Thursday, December 24, 2015

Santa Suit

OK, so I couldn't pass up one more opportunity to post a Christmas card this year!  I'm linking this to a new blog I heard about called Dragonfly Journeys, and their challenge this week is Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
Also linking this to Word Art Wednesday, which I suspect will have tens of entries for you to peruse since this time their challenge lasts two weeks, instead of one!

Supplies:
Dies and stamps:  My Favorite Things
Card stock, ink and baker's twine:  Stampin' Up!

Thanks a lot for visiting, and have a very merry Christmas!!

Smiles,
Denise

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise! What a cute, cute, cute card! Sorry I'm behind in leaving comments, but I sure did want to thank you for joining my challenge last week and invite you to join again some time. I really love your style :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete