Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Merry Snowmen!

I have this cute snowman set that was only sold by Stampin' Up! for one year - I think it was the 2011-2012 catalog.  I haven't used it much, either, but I always really liked it.  Then I saw that the December challenge from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is to pick any challenge from the past year, and there was a snowman challenge from July, so I decided to go with that and finally use these adorable s'more shaped snowmen!
Supplies:
Cardstock, pearls, inks and stamps:  SU
DSP:  Hello Winter by Echo Park
Snowflake dies:  All Seasons Tree by Karen Burniston at Elizabeth Crafts
All other dies:  My Favorite Things
Copic marker

So glad I held onto this set!

Check out this week's Word Art Wednesday for a ton of wonderful ideas, too!

Thanks for visiting,
Denise

4 comments:

  1. love those two snowmen - thanks for sharing your fun project at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these snowguys! Super fun layout and lovely papers too! Thanks so much for playing along with our last challenge of the year at 52CCT. Have a very Happy Christmas, and see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise! This is such a cute and fun card with a great layout and perfect frosty snowman colors! Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week, and I do hope you will visit again :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete